SAR is a system activity collector and reporting tool on a linux system. Very handy for sysadmins to debug resource usage etc. and diagnose based on that. Comes as a part of sysstat package on Opensuse system. To enable sar reports on opensuse follow these steps,
1. Login as root
2. If sysstat is [...]
- How Can Batching Requests Actually Reduce Latency?
- Evolution of Bazaarvoice’s Architecture to 500M Unique Users Per Month
- One Story of Life as Told Through Queues
- Hidden History: Driving the Last Spike of the Transcontinental Railroad was an Early Version of the Internet of Things
- Sponsored Post: Spokeo, Klout, Apple, NuoDB, ScaleOut, MongoDB, BlueStripe, AiScaler, Aerospike, New Relic, LogicMonitor, AppDynamics, ManageEngine, Site24x7